Before and Afterschool Program
Before and Afterschool Program Information
Director: Robert Blue
Registration Form (contains rate and registration information)
Important Note - Registration is required for the Before School Program.
- The program will be education and Faith based.
- The program operates Monday – Friday 3:45PM to 6:00 PM.
- Guardians that arrive late will be charged $3.00/minute/scholar
- Guardians are required to park their cars in a designated parking area
- On half days, the program will operate from 12:00PM – 6:00 PM. Please provide a lunch for your scholar.
- During Christmas, February, and April breaks, the program will run from 8:00AM to 6:00PM. Snack will be provided. Scholars are expected to bring their own breakfast and lunch. (Peanut Free Zone)
- Cell phones and electronic devices will not be allowed during after school hours.
- The safety and security of all scholars and staff is very important to maintain. Children with chronic illness, such as asthma and/or allergies, need to turn in all medications and documentation to the nurse at Sacred Heart School. Scholars will not be able to attend the program if the medications and health care forms have not been handed in.